FOR MOTEL AND CABIN STAYS ONLY:
**Due to issues with pets in our rooms, we will only allow pets if they are in a kennel at all times while unattended in our rooms. No Exceptions. If you don’t have a kennel, we can give you suggestions for pet boarding in the area. All rooms will be checked by housekeeping at checkout to assess if extra cleaning will be needed.
- All pets must be registered with the Jasper Gates Front Desk at check in. We will charge $50/pet for unregistered pets in motel rooms or cabins.
- A non-refundable $25.00/pet cleaning charge per stay will be applied to guest account. For any damage to furniture and fixtures by the pet(s) that exceed $25, the hotel will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair or replace items, resides solely with Jasper Gates Resort and RV.
- Pets accommodated in our Motel and Cabins are restricted to domestic cats and dogs only and they must be in a kennel at all times while left unattended.
- Maximum 2 pets per room, more than 2 must be approved by Management.
- Long term stays with a pet/pets must be approved by Management and may have an extra deep clean charge of at least $100.
- Pets, including service dogs, may not be left in the room unattended, unless left within a kennel and only if the pet does not create noise disturbances to surrounding guest rooms.
- Pets may feed in guestrooms with reasonable care taken to restrict staining or other damage.
- All pets must be leashed or confined to kennels while in any public area.
- In the absence of the guest, Jasper Gates Resort & RV is not responsible for the care of any pet(s) and waives any liability without exception. If the hotel receives a noise complaint and the animal does not pose a threat to anyone, the pet will be relocated to a secure and comfortable area on the Jasper Gates Property until the guest returns. A $50/hr charge will be applied to supervise the pet(s) in the guests’ absence. If your pet poses a threat to anyone, animal control will be called.
- Additionally, in the event that there are continuous noise complaints, the guest may be relocated to another room and/or asked to leave the hotel (with no refund). This decision will be made by the Management of Jasper Gates Resort & RV.
- Jasper Gates Resort & RV reserves the right to refuse service to a room if the pet(s) is deemed too aggressive in nature and/or the hotel’s staff is not comfortable in the presence of the pet(s). In such instances, special arrangements can be made to service the room at a predetermined time.
- Pets are not allowed inside our rental rvs and will have an extra $250 charge for deep clean.
FOR CAMPGROUND STAY ONLY (we do not allow pets in our Rental RVs):
- We do allow dogs in our campground at no charge, however, they must be on a leash at all times.
- Pets, if left unattended, must be in your rv and can’t cause noise disturbances to surrounding guests. If pet is left unattended outside and poses a threat to anyone, animal control will be called.
- If your dog is disruptive or poses a threat to anyone, you may be asked to leave (with no refund).
- Pets are not allowed inside our rental rvs and will have a $250 charge for deep clean.
**Accommodations for guests with pets cannot be made if the pet policy has not been signed and adhered to. We thank you for cooperating with The Jasper Gates Resort & RV Pet Policy.
**We are in the wilderness! It is not uncommon to see bears, coyotes, cougars and other wildlife….leaving your pet unattended outside is at your own risk.