Driving From Edmonton, AB ~ Approximately 3 hours
- Head West on the Yellowhead Highway (Highway 16) for approximately 3 hours.
- Pass through the town of Hinton, AB and continue West for approximately 10 minutes (18km).
- Jasper Gates Resort (on your left)located at the base of Folding Mountain.
- If you hit the Jasper National Park Gates, you’ve gone about 4 minutes too far!
From Calgary, AB Via Banff & Columbia Icefields (the Scenic Route) ~ Approximately 6 hours
- Head West on the Trans Canada Highway (Highway 1).
- Continue through Banff and Lake Louise.
- Approximately 10 minutes after Lake Louise, turn North along Highway 93 and continue for approximately 2.5 hours. There are many beautiful stops along the way, including the Columbia Icefields
- When you reach Jasper, head East on the Yellowhead Highway (Highway 16) and continue for 35 minutes.
- 4 minutes (5km) after exiting the Jasper National Park Gates, Jasper Gates Resort will be located on the right (South) side of the Highway.
Please note that our Google Map address is: 49323 Yellowhead Highway (or Hwy 16), Yellowhead County, AB. We do not have a consistent GPS address so Google Maps is your best option to find us. We are located East of the Folding Mountain Brewery so turn right when you enter the property and you will see our Jasper Gates signs.
Open Google Maps and Get Directions